Sunday 14 April 2024

SOUTH AMERICA 2024 : NORTHERN PATAGONIA PART 2

Saturday 17 February
After breakfast we waited for the rain to ease and then we drove down to Lake Puyuhaupi. And we visited beautiful Queulat National Park. 
Hiking in Patagonia! ✅️😉
Perhaps it's time to say I'm not that much of a mountain gal. I appreciate their spectacular beauty from afar but they don't mezmorize me with a desire to climb up or ski down. The beach and the bush are much more a part of me. I grew up at the coast and spent a lot of my time on beaches and in the sea as a child. And I've spent a lot more time than most in the African bush since then. I am totally calm and content after just one second's imagining myself on a beach or in the bush. 😇 Mountains are too physically demanding.
Piscos, wine and burgers on repeat back at the hotel on a warm, sunny evening. We are far south; the sun only goes down at 9 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment